Monday, July 21, 2014

Checking in with Pregnant Elegant Mommy Evie

1. How has this pregnancy been different than your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
Probably the biggest difference is that I can sleep! Woohoo!! The other thing, though, is that I wasn't feeling very well at ALL for awhile. I was SO uncomfortable (and only at 27-29 weeks!). I kept being bombarded with thoughts that my body wasn't doing something right because I felt so crummy. Then I went to an awesome chiropractor last week and have felt like a brand new woman ever since! I'm back to my "I love being pregnant" thoughts and feelings. Woot!

2. How has this pregnancy been similar to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
I had similar first trimesters, for sure. I kind of walked around in a "pregnancybrainfog" for the first three months. I also didn't feel very great - kind of like a dull nausea all day long. Thankfully, none of that lasted past 13 weeks or so :)

3. What is your favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
Sharing it with the kids! They LOVE feeling "jellybean" when he moves (no, we don't know if it's a boy or girl, we just didn't want to call it an "it"). They are totally into the pregnancy, love hugging my belly and "protecting" jellybean when we are playing, etc. They talk and sing to him regularly too. It's been super fun.

4. What is your least favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
Up until last week, the discomfort! I'm pretty much all good now, though :)

5. Have you felt good, bad, or both during this pregnancy? Explain
I have felt a combination. Mostly good, but I was thinking that maybe I was getting too old to have an easy pregnancy since I was so uncomfortable, etc. Now I know I just needed a little adjustment and all is well. At almost 30 weeks I'm actually on top of the world right now and I know I can rock this pregnancy and birth! :)

6. What is the best thing about working at Elegant Mommy while pregnant?
Well, unfortunately, since I work from home in Mitchell, I don't get in to EM very often. So, I miss out on all the great classes, etc, that are there. However, I still get to talk about my pregnancy and be "exposed" to awesome people - if only virtually - every day I work :).

7. What are you most looking forward to after baby arrives?
Baby snuggles and nursing! I loved nursing my other two and am excited for this time around :)

8. Show us your belly!
You asked for it! Ha!

27 weeks

No comments: