Friday, February 20, 2015

Sakura Bloom - What's the Big Hubub?

If you are a part of our Elegant Mommy Chat group on Facebook, then you've seen a bunch of pictures and posts in the past weeks with moms wearing their babies. (If you aren't part of our Facebook group, you need to join!!) We LOVE babywearing here!

One of the awesome carriers we have in our store is the Sakura Bloom ring sling.

I was gifted one of these little pieces of awesomeness when I was expecting our sweet little Ember. I first wore her in it when she was about a week old and have consistently worn her ever since. She loves it and so do I! I can pretty easily nurse her (it took a little practice...I'm pretty well endowed, so it took awhile before I felt comfortable nursing her without feeling like I was smothering her with my breast)

Me and my sweet. She likes to fall asleep while being worn - it's SO comfy for her! :)

One thing I was really glad to have, was some knowledge of proper positioning for her when I used it. You may or may not know that there are good carriers and slings out there, and there are definitely BAD ones. All babywearing is NOT created equal!

I can assure you that Sakura Bloom slings ARE one of the good ones. In fact, I'm kinda in love with them!

Here is a video that shows how to properly position your newborn in your sling.



So, here are your to-dos from today's post.

  1. Join our Elegant Mommy Chat group on Facebook!
  2. Get out your Sakura Bloom ring sling, and if you don't have one, get yourself one at our store or on our website! (I mean, seriously....can you imagine more beautiful fabric?)
  3. Wear your baby and enjoy all the benefits!
  4. Share a picture of yourself wearing your little one on our group page!
I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful babywearing photos!
~Evie

No comments: