Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Those Offensive Boobs!


If you have been a reader or a customer or a friend for any amount of time, you know we are mad supporters of breastfeeding here at Elegant Mommy.

You also know how I feel about breastfeeding in public - even so much that I worked with SD Birth Matters and the SD Breastfeeding Coalition to get legislation passed in South Dakota to protect breastfeeding moms. The legislation states that moms can nurse their babies anywhere they are otherwise authorized to be. And guess what - the law goes into effect TOMORROW - woot!!

So, in honor of the protection now offered nursing babies and mamas in South Dakota, I thought I'd share this lovely and pretty awesome video on breastfeeding in public.....



Because....BOOBS!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I mean - for real - her facial expressions!

Remember - you certainly don't want to offend anyone, so definitely DON'T nourish your baby where others can see - ha!

I love sarcasm.

~Evie

No comments: